Native File/Website Embedding

Dynalist already allows you to upload documents and add links. It would be great to also be able to embed those files and linked websites directly into the item/document (similar to what notion.so does, or a preview feature that Box or DropBox have).

If this is also implemented on the mobile apps, that would pretty much ensure that we don’t have to use OneNote or Evernote ever again.

I think you can check this out:
PowerPack 2
You will need a browser extension called tampermonkey to install it.

Thanks, yes, I’m aware of the PowerPack 2 and use it extensively, I just wish that this feature came out of the box (since PowerPack does not work on mobile, and anything embedded using the iframe code there has to live on some other website (and also is not natively searchable)).

I would love to see this feature as well! I would like the text in uploaded documents to be searchable so Dynalist can also serve as research headquarters, complete with tags, as opposed to relying on Google Drive for this.

I played with Notion.so a bit last night and really love the ability to embed documents and web pages, whose text is searchable in both. This really helps bring material to life and expands the usefulness of keeping it in Dynalist in the first place.

@Erica, might this functionality be explored on our favorite list outliner platform?

Thank you kindly!