Move items to a new document

A nice feature to have would be to move a list of selected items to a not yet created document.

Maybe it could be another option in the auto complete dropdown when moving items.

Zoom / Move to Parent item

This feature exists but is currently not working. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Should be fixed now. Only works for a single item though, so it’s something different I guess.

This sounds like a feature rather than a bug though, what do you think @Simon_Tong?

Yup it does, not sure why I put it under bugs? I even called it a feature in the description. hmm.

Thanks anyway

I moved it to the bugs section and now have replaced it.

I came here to make this request, but the thread seems to suggest that this is already implemented? I can’t figure it out. My idea is that if I type a name of a document that doesn’t exist in the Move interface it should offer to create a new document instead. Right now I can do this through drag-and-drop, but not via this interface.

Yeah you’re correct. There was some miscommunication in the thread, sorry about that.

Just to update on this. On the desktop you can do this by drag-and-drop to the sidebar, but this isn’t possible on iOS, so it would really help with iOS if one could move to a new document via this dialog.