Move item search pop-up to search local to current document

I notice that the move feature, which permits a search for the destination, searches all documents and presents the search result as a single list. I would like a option to limit that search to the current document only, or perhaps that should be the default and each time the user should click ā€œsearch other documentsā€ in the popup search window. Example use case: You have a ā€˜personalā€™ document and a ā€˜workā€™ document. Whilst a co-worker is viewing your screen and you are discussing some items you choose to move an item with the move feature, having it show search results from your ā€˜personalā€™ document list is undesirable.

I note that there is the equivalent settings for tags and I think the concept of document local and global is great , but should be applied everywhere.

In a similar manner document local bookmarks would be great, or at least folders for bookmarks.

Results in the same document already have priority in this list ā€“ if two items match the search query to the same extent, the result in the same document will appear first. Have you noticed this?

Yes and thatā€™s really good. But it doesnā€™t mean items from the other document do not appear.