How do you switch the Windows app between two Google-linked accounts?

I have two google accounts: personal and work. I have a Dynalist account for each.

How do I log out of one account and into the other in the Windows app? If I use the “log out” feature, then click “Sign in with Google”, it takes me to the web browser, I click “yes”, and get logged in. But I get logged back into the work account on Dynalist even if I was signed into my personal gmail in the browser.

As far as I know, I don’t have a Dynalist password to use to sign in. I just linked to the Google accounts. So I can’t figure out how to sign in to my personal Dynalist.

Okay, now I get it. The browser was logged into my work Dynalist. When I told the App I wanted to log in via Google, instead of actually doing that, it just notices that I’m already logged into Dynalist in the browser, and sends me to that account. Once I log out of Dynalist in the browser, I can change which account I’m logged into with the App. That was very confusing to me!

Yeah, we can’t detect which Gmail account you logged in – it depends on which Dynalist account you logged in. Sorry about the confusion.