Steps to reproduce
- Create a basic list of items, length irrelavent
- Choose Export from the floating hamburger
- In Export dialog, choose Plain Text, and either Asterisks or Dashes
- Close dialog
- On the same, or another list, go to Export Plain Text
- The export preview will show spaces formatting, but the dialog has your previous style still selected
What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?
Export dialog should correctly style the exported data based on the style previously selected, and which is still shown as selected in the dialog
Instead of the expected result, what happened?
Export dialog defaults to spaces despite the format style selector having your previous style still selected
Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?
Win10, Chrome 61.0.3163.100
Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.
Love the product, it’s been a wonderful experience after Workflowy. This is a tiny problem but incredibly annoying when you’re trying to repeatedly copy exported data into another application.