Steps to reproduce
- Delete Dynalist App
- Power Reboot Phone to be sure
- Re-install Dynalist
- Start Dynalist and login
- App comes up first time no problem.
- Edit and add new line of text onto lists, etc.
- Close the app, then reopen.
- The progress indicator spins for a second then just hangs on the startup screen.
- Closing and opening again Same behaviour - app now bricked
The only other thing I can think of is that my data or cache or something like that is somehow corrupt.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
I am running Iphone 7+ with IOS 11.0.3