Dynalist is slow right now, we're looking into it

Since around 90 minutes ago, Dynalist has been loading slowly. It can even fail to load sometimes.

We’re looking into it and will update here!

Workflowy have had problems too, if it’s any consolation. :smirk:

Testing a fix, server will be up very soon!

Still slow, testing more fixes.

Back to normal temporarily, still monitoring…

Slow again. Still investigating.

Update: been up all night, still haven’t found the cause. Going to look harder and try more things.

same here. FWIW, here’s the error message I’m getting in Web app (mobile is working for me so far…):

Error 502 Ray ID: 3957c279cdb93816 • 2017-08-28 13:53:57 UTC
Bad gateway

You
Browser
Working

Atlanta (this is our company’s proxy location)
Cloudflare
Working

dynalist.io
Host
Error

What happened?
The web server reported a bad gateway error.

What can I do?
Please try again in a few minutes.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 3957c279cdb93816 • Your IP:**** • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Thanks, @Michal!

I see a similar error to @Michal, but from the Miami Cloudflare proxy. It appears your web service or internal load balancer is replying with a 502 error.

Error 502 Ray ID: 3957c3953e552e9f • 2017-08-28 13:54:42 UTC
Bad gateway

You
Browser
Working

Miami
Cloudflare
Working

dynalist.io
Host
Error

What happened?
The web server reported a bad gateway error.

What can I do?
Please try again in a few minutes.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 3957c3953e552e9f • Your IP: x.x.x.x • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Looks like it is back to normal now!!

For now! There was a few times like this during the night but it got worse later. We’re still monitoring it.

Thanks!

I am still not able to get my data. I have 2 primary files. 1 does not load at all (infinity symbol). The other is displaying old data, but not able to make changes.

No error messages, just spinning infinity symbol.

Ha, as I was writing, it finally loaded. Not sure we’re out of the woods, but at least I have data for the moment. Thanks.

Yes, that’s the expected symptom for now. It has been slow for no reason (no reason that we can identify so far, has been debugging for all night 8 hours straight), and it’s sort of like a traffic jam. Could take quite a while to get back to normal. Sorry about that!

It’s been better for the past 10 minutes, still monitoring if it’s going to last.

It’s not better Erica. Still awfully slow and I got some data loss + weird layout appearing…

Time loading is 1/3 faster according to my timing but I don’t feel confident doing anything - I don’t want to lose 30 minutes of work again today…

Sorry when I said “better” I meant the average response time is 1/3 shorter… It might not be faster for everyone though, since there’s a line-up to the server.

The weird layout is most likely the site not loading completely. The slow connection shouldn’t change how Dynalist works.

Ok thank you. I lost data from two files. One is new so gone…the other is backuped.

How do I import a backup in dynalist?