Dynalist iOS app

I would really like to see a calendar view for the tasks that are assigned a date and time. What would make it extremely useful would be to be able to sync it to google calendar.

1 Like

See this feature request: https://trello.com/c/uVxdA3iO/122-pro-google-calendar-integration-for-dates-and-reminders

2 Likes

Hi Morgan,

Yep like to see @Erica also that you choose multiedit mode which every node can be selected to move to different place in the document

Cheers
Dimitry

noticed just now that when i resize the window to be ‘narrower’

it has a cleaner UI

i support this

im comparing this briefly to other software and this is a good thing

assuming this is for the mobile versions

wanted to say it’s super important to keep consistency across all versions

everything should be standardised

for example this version can change font,

but the web version cannot, or i dunno how to

everything should be standardised, with the exception of os-specific function that can only be done on that os

hate it when things on different os platforms work different

im keeping it ‘narrower’ because it’s 1000x better

• like why was ‘synced’ there, was it really needed? nope
  • what about that ‘star’? i mean how often was it Really used? maybe like <1% of users use it
  • and how about that ‘menu’ - god, it made it so needlessly cluttered, and almost all of those functions were just duplicates that could be done better elsewhere
  • oh, the ‘menu’ is still there, just not on the first-level, well maybe it’ll be useful for the background color to section
  • the ‘always at top’ bar is longer (vertically) than before – takes up too much screen spaceee

This might be a redundant suggestion, yet came across electron.atom.io - ‘Build cross platform desktop apps
with JavaScript, HTML, and CSS’ and thought I’d share (though you’re probably aware/using something similar) :slight_smile:

It’s too late for the iOS test?
If not, plz add me!

Hi @Erica still no invitation for beta testing iOS, is Apple still let you devs in the Waiting Room, like to test the Offline support etc…

Thanx for the Updates, i’am testing the google Sync feature

Cheers
Dimitry

I’m waiting too…thanks for any update!

I just had a vision of how long-distance moves could work in iOS.
Let’s say they get drag and drop working for local moves.
And let’s say when you start dragging something, a little bucket appears at the bottom.
If you drag the current item into the bucket, then you can go navigating around.
When you get to the destination, you empty the bucket into the current list.
Boom, item moved.
@Erica? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, we’re working on that right now!

That’s a neat idea. The trash can could also appear there, since some people like to drag to delete right than choosing an option in the menu.

Nice idea, though a Folder/Bullet/Forward-arrow icon would make more sense no? (given a bucket icon is so close to ‘trash’)

2 options I see A) Drag item onto folder, hierarchy appears, hover over up or down ‘…’, hierarchy goes up or down, showing items in each ‘folder’, opens, drop where desired. OR B) Drag onto folder and just drop, search pops open, type, shows items, folders, tap desired item - item is moved either into that ‘folder’/top of hierarchy/above whatever item you want it to be moved next to.
Neat!! B would be easier to implement i’d wager, and elegant!

If you do need to add delete maybe have hidden or subtle at top of screen, folder at bottom.

My 4c!!

1 Like

Update: in 1.0.7 Google Calendar sync works if you edit items in the app.

Also you can swipe from the left to get the left pane to show up :slight_smile:

We sent out 20 more invites before adding more. You probably have already gotten it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happily using it now…thanks

Hi Erica

Thanx for the iOS invite after using one day I really like it :facepunch:t2::heart_eyes:

Has more speed :racing_car: native than using the web and offline :sparkles:mode works great

Cheers
Dimitry

2 Likes

If there’s any room left I’d love to be a beta tester for the IOS app!

Is it still possible to join as beta tester?

BR
JĂźrgen

Happy to join as a beta tester!

I’d love to be a iOS app beta tester, any slot available?

I also would like to join testers’ team on iOS. Thanks!