Default shortcut key for Zoom in / Zoom out doesn't work on Dynalist for Linux

Steps to reproduce

On “Dynalist for Linux(64bit)”, I select an item, and press the default shortcut key for Zoom in(Ctrl+]) or for Zoom out(Ctrl+[).

Expected result

Default shortcut key for Zoom in causes zoom in to selected item. Default shortcut key for Zoom out causes zoom out from selected item.

Actual result

The default shortcut key for Zoom in / Zoom out doesn’t work. Both doesn’t work.

Environment

I installed the latest virsion of “Dynalist for Linux(64bit)” to Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon(64bit) few days ago. I use it now with keyboard for Japanese speaker.

The “Actual result” also occurs on Google Chrome on the Linux Mint enviroment. But on Firefox, the default shortcut key for Zoom in(Ctrl+]) / Zoom out(Ctrl+[) works properly.

Additional information

Instead of default shortcut key for Zoom in / Zoom out, key combination of “Ctrl+[” causes zoom in to selected item, and, “Ctrl+@” causes zoom out from the selected item. It occurs on “Dynalist for Linux(64bit)” and Google Chrome on the Linux Mint enviroment.

On my Windows10 enviroment, the default shortcut key for Zoom in / Zoom out works properly. So the “Actual result” doesn’t occur on it.

Additional comments