Nothing happened

Windows, Google Chrome

Additional information

Ctrl + Shift + 2 <== It’s working.
Ctrl + Shift + 3 <== It’s working.
Ctrl + Shift + 4 <== It’s working.
Ctrl + Shift + 5 <== It’s working.
Ctrl + Shift + 6 <== It’s working.
Ctrl + Shift + `(grave) <== It’s working.

I checked my keymap, it is Ctrl + Shift + 1 for Red.

Additional comments

For what its worth I am not experiencing any problems with these keys.

Did you notice anything changing when you press Ctrl+Shift+1? The browser probably intercepted the shortcut and didn’t pass it on to us.

No. If it’s the case that the browser hold it up, what can I do to check if it is the case or not?

Assuming that it’s not another program that’s running on your computer, it could be a browser extension.

Just by observation I guess. Did any noticeable change happen?

Also this may be relevant: Color Labels Implementation

I just opened a bug for almost the same thing, Ctrl Shift 2 not working.

Maybe merge the two into a ticket that deals with shortcut keys not working/being intercepted. Is there some way to see what short-cut keys registered in Chrome and/or Windows?

Just found it!!!

In Chrome(ium) you can use the internal URL chrome://extensions/configureCommands to see what keyboard shortcuts are in use, and in my case I can see that Ctrl+Shift+2 is already used by Streamkeys extension to toggle mute.

Thanks for the solution! That should be it :slight_smile:

I observed the same for the last week or so.
Ctrl-Shift-1 stopped working on my Windows Chrome, but still works fine on my Ubuntu Chrome at work

The Chrome shortcut settings in chrome://extensions/configureCommands show no keys taken over

Actually this page http://unixpapa.com/js/testkey.html shows that the “1” never triggers a keydown or keypress, only keyup, when used in combination with Ctrl-Shift.
So I guess this is some problem on my computer, unrelated to dynalist.

Thanks! Amazing debugging skills! If you have Pro, free trial or not, you can customize to something else, which will be kept after your Pro expires.