Using Chrome, Go To Dynalist

Expected result

Load

Actual result

The Infinity Sign just loop and loop, couldnā€™t load Dynalist

Environment

Chrome

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

Just posted this: Dynalist is slow right now, we're looking into it

Same here. Any update from the team? I really need my notes now.

Working on it, no clue for now.

Iā€™m assuming you donā€™t have offline apps installed? Dynalist is slow, not unloadable. Could you please try a few times?

Hi Erica - Not a huge rush. Just wanted to report I am running into the same problem as well.

Thanks for working on it and for one of the best apps ever

Thank you for the kind words Aaron!

Chiming in that I cannot load any Dynalist data (Los Angeles).
Concerned that this seems to be a problem for ~9 hours. Is there an ETA for getting the service running?

Thanks!

The service is running, but not everyone can access it because too many requests are happeningā€¦

Weā€™ve been working all night to try to make it faster for everyone but havenā€™t been able to identify a cause so far. Thereā€™s no ETA, unfortunately, weā€™ll try our best.

1 Like

Hi @Chris, @vibl, @Ken1, Dynalist should be back now, let me know if youā€™re still experiencing problems!

1 Like

Hi Erica,

Thanks for your teamā€™s great effort to keep the server up. I appreciate your dedication and service a lot! I am proud of being in the Dynalist Community!

2 Likes