Copying text from the note section to e.g. Word is producing a weird wrap around effect

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.

Type a paragraph of text into a note section in Dynalist. Copy and paste this into Microsoft Word.

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?

Text copied over without weird wrap around (Described below)

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?

Screenshot below

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If youā€™re using a desktop or mobile app, whatā€™s the version number of Dynalist?

Windows 10 (Tested across two different computers) - Chrome web app

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

I am able to get rid of the problem by copying first to a plain text editor, then to word.

Additional comments

Iā€™m finding it impossible to copy text from a note when it is expanded, but not in the ā€œshow notesā€ mode. It used to be able to do this previously.

Thatā€™s weird ā€¦ are you getting the same effect as me, or you canā€™t copy at all? My issue also seems to be new (Iā€™ve been copying notes for a long time and didnā€™t use to have problems, not sure when it started being weird though) so perhaps these are both side effects of some recent change

If I highlight the second paragraph and copy, when I paste it produces the first paragraph.