Checklist un-checking - Nested checklists

How can we get this onto the roadmap? Iā€™m getting close to moving my checklists out of Dynalist, but Iā€™d greatly prefer to keep things here. I love the app, but the checklist checking/unchecking is so painful.

Iā€™m about to implement a new process. Instead of checking everything then unchecking, im restructuring to two lists: Doing and Did. When i complete something in the first list , I move it to the other. Next day i rename Did to doing and go through this again.

No checkboxes. No crossing out.

Sorry to hear thatā€¦

Typically, a post needs more than 10 Likes to be considered for going on the roadmap. Having a easy to understand post title also helps, something like ā€œUncheck all items optionā€. On the roadmap, most cards are self-explanatory. I doubt people who are just browsing feature requests would read long description on what the feature does.

To anyone whoā€™s reading: like the OPā€™s post if you want something like this!

Or if you use the template checklist a lot, you can consider making a clean list (nothing is checked off) and make copies from it (Ctrl+drag).

Update: http://blog.dynalist.io/2018-week-37-update/

In the latest update, thereā€™s a customizable shortcut for this now!

What is the name of the customizable shortcut? I donā€™t see anything for ā€œUncheck all itemsā€.

Itā€™s in Settings/Keymap(tab)/Working with lists/Uncheck all children. There is no default shortcut set, you create your own. Itā€™s only in the webapp currently.

Finding this extremely useful day to day. Any idea when itā€™s coming to the desktop app Erica?

OK I see it in the Web App. I only use the Mac version. Still waiting.

Thanks for the clarification.

Works in Mac version now.

Has this been added for the phone app? Can we uncheck all items in a document (including children items) by pressing one button? This is essential for my workflow as I have large nested checklists I use for daily, weekly, and monthly routines. I use Android device. Thank you