Auto scroll to selected item after changing browser tab

Is it intended to auto scroll to selected item after changing browser tabs? I know this functionality was designed to work when we are jumping between different documents, and this is great, but itā€™s so annoying to always remember to click on the document (and sometimes I just donā€™t want to click, I need my cursor somewhere else on the document) when I just want to quickly check for something, focus other tab and then go back to Dynalist tab to see the same place (in the same document) I was before. Does it really need to be forced? Itā€™s especially annoying when ā€œAuto-focus on first itemā€ option is enabled. Please add at least option to disable this ā€œauto-scroll after browser tab changeā€ function.

1 Like

Thanks for catching this!

We have tracked this bug on our todo list, and will fix it as soon as we can! Thanks again for letting us know. Iā€™ll update here when itā€™s fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Update: This should be fixed in the latest versions (please refresh/reload the app to update), could you please confirm when you have time? Thanks in advance!

I think you fixed this few weeks ago, I even forgot that this was an issue :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like